Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I got sunshine on a cloudy day..

Me loves the Baby Love. I feel loved and i wanna share it to the whole world! I feel trapped in my own feelings. I wanna finish the semester fast but i do not want the semester to end. Help me now? Weirdo! I had a fun weekend with the "family".. Well, not all were there due to academic reasons but yea, i had a fun weekend. Went to the crocodile farm, the beach and supposedly MarryBrown, end up at Sugar Bun.


The family, plus fyz, taking the pic.

Going back home in 2 days time. OMG i so can't wait. WOMAN! you know who you are, we have some serious shopping to do! Don't have the mood to blog as much. Well, update as soon as i have the mood to.

Cherrio, XOXO

2 comments:

Syafiq Afifi said...

OMG i so can't wait. WOMAN! you know who you are, we have some serious shopping to do!


shoping?

M K said...

shopping la.. hehehehe