Sunday, July 13, 2008

ANNOYED!

I've had the worst evening of my life! When i got back from going out with my Aunt and my cousin (plus my niece), i was ready to lay back and relax, and when i went up, i saw something unusual on my bed. F#@K! It was Princess's poop! arghhhhhhhhhhhhh... I went crazy for a while. It was on my bed. OMG! i went through the whole process of taking off my bed sheet and the matress cover. THANK GOD it's double layered! So i washed the whole thing, and threw away my bed sheet and replaced it with a new one. And it was all set.

Then i went over to my uncle's place because he organized a family dinner, all my kid cousins and nieces and nephews were going crazy playing with paper planes. HAIH...



My nephews and my brother.

So my dad went back first, because my sister has school tomorrow. He left my grandmother with me because i was driving the Accord and he drove the Hilux. Turns out my grandmother doesn't trust me to drive her back home, and my brother and my aunts had to accompany us all the way home. I felt terrible. I felt like SH!T. damn it!!! I would like driving back home in peace alone and fast. There goes my chance.

And to top things up, when i got back home, PRINCESS POOPED AGAIN ON MY NEW COMFORTER! Damn it. I had to wash everything all over again. Haih... I'm still so pissed and cooling down!

I was talking with some old friends, who knew how much i miss some people so much! I really do, but i can't do anything about it.

XOXO

No comments: