Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No Supplementary Paper

I woke up today at 10.30 am and the first thing i do is, as usual, called Ezuan. It's like our daily routine. He sends me his picture through MMS every morning when he wakes up, and every night before we go to bed. Such a sweetheart - that's why i love him so much! Anyway, as i woke up, i was so nervous. Tomorrow my results will come out. So i checked for any supplementary paper i need to take but my student ID wasn't in the list. So now i'm freakin nervous. It's either pass or fail. I pray to god i pass all. Seriously. i really need the grades. No offense to anyone, but i do not wanna go to the uni's behind or in front my house here in Kuching. It's nothing against it. It's just that i do not think i can live in Kuching for now. Everything is just complicated and i need to get away.

Abby says she wants to be a nun next semester, probably i should try too. HAHAHAHA... I know i cannot be like who i am last semester anymore. Van, Dira, Abby and Dinesh should know why, and i would want to keep this to myself. FINALLY last night Dinesh went online the same time i did. Miss that bugger. He's going out with my boyfriend today. My schedule today would be - watching movies on my laptop, waiting for 5pm today to pick up my mom, and then going to the salon to fix my hair, and going to take my PC at my aunts place, and going back home after that. My life sucks! Seriously. I'm typing all this while watching The Holiday. How pathetic could i be? GOSH!!!



Rainforest is happening this weekend and I AM NOT GOING! Poor me, right? I found out from Van last night that Bel and Joe are coming. OH YEA! Now i can go out with Van and Bel at the same time. I miss my friends. Really! I miss going shopping with Van and Bel. They both have such great sense of style. Too bad i don't have much cash to spend over the holidays. I finished my allowance the first week i got back. Mostly on food and my grandmother. That's about it. I can't wait for this weekend. My aunt from Pahang is coming over with my cousin and my cute little niece are coming over to Kuching. So yea, I'm excited and nervous for what is going to happen.

XOXO

No comments: