Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Euro Trip - Part 3

Still explaining Paris. I love being in Paris. Seriously. De Lourve, being there, i was so amazed on how medieval architecture was so attractive and unique. Somehow i wished i could experience living in the medieval days. The clothings are fabulous but over dressed if worn now. hahahahaha... =)



Part of De Louvre



Carvings on the ceiling of the outer part of the building.



Me in front of the glass pyramid.



Me and my mummy.



Papa and Mummy. =)



Me in front of the Mona Lisa.



Up side down glass pyramid.



Some random shop we passed by. It spells my name! cool!!!



The perfume factory we went to.



Paris from above! Nice right?



Me, my mom and some of our friend from the tour on the sky scraper in Paris.



All of us on the tour.



Vincent Vaan Gogh's house address.



The church on top of the hill with statues of Joan of Arc and King Henry the IV i think.. I'm not quite sure.



In front of Moulin Rouge. hahahaha...

That's about it in Paris. We'll be going to Switzerland next!

XOXO

No comments: