Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day OUT

Last wednesday i went out with my cousins and yes, we watched movies. not watch A movie, but movies. Wednesday, normally they have special rates for the tickets and at first, our original plan was to watch only one movie, but then after we decided to watch another right after the first one finished. We went to watch Wanted at first.



She's so cool!



Even my boyfriend is in love with her.





Me, Nina, Nora and the boys - Shah and Ehan. I miss them already. They're my favourite cousins! Shah and Ehan are like our bodyguards. And they're the reason we can actually finish our food! Oh yea.. and right after the movie Wanted finished, which was at 4.45 pm, we decided to watch Get Smart since it's starting at 5 pm.



I haven't been out with my cousins like that for a long long time. The last time i remembered we all went out like that was when my late mom was still alive. It was a really family bonding day. And i like it. I'm so looking forward for all of us to have our holidays at the same time again.

XOXO

No comments: