Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boredom

I'm going back to miri soon, and i'm missing all my friends so much. Haih... Miss Abby, miss Dinesh, miss Fidah, miss everyone back home. Even miss Fariq and the others. =( I'm so bored at times that i wish i have class. Really. Or at least be in Miri and could give a hand to May, helping her prepare for orientation. I miss my family back in Miri.

About this friend of mine, hm... i know it's not right to talk about people but i just had to rite it down somewhere, just had to express it out somehow. I don't know what to say other than i'm not sure what to do with our "friendship". I still do care about her, but the way she treated me in the past, just doesn't calm my heart ache towards the whole thing. No friend would threatened the other right? No matter what the problem is, friends work it out. I did try to, but she just won't let me. But now, both of us are totally different people, so we can say, somehow we changed. For the better i hope. I love her, because she's one of my oldest friends, and i hope we can work things out.

About my family, i just don't get it. Sometimes everyone back home are okay, but most of the times, they're meanies! I have no idea what's going on back home. CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT OF KUCHING! This place is turning into HELL! Hope one day it'll turn to HEAVEN again like it use to.

XOXO

No comments: