Thursday, July 17, 2008

Crazy, Crazier, Craziest

Today i had my day out with my sister Diela and my best-guy-friend Daus. The 3 of us together, makes the world go round. hahahaha... We're really good friends - and Daus is the type of guy who gets very silly most of the time - shopping partner! We went out around 12, went to pick up my sister from school, and then we went to eat - Tun Jugah FC! We got so vain, after a while not seeing each other - hahahahaha...- we took pictures in the lift.



Diela, Daus and Me



Adek(Diela) and Me

We're eating at the food court and video calling Ezu. We talked so loud until everyone could hear us. It was so embarrassing. We strolled around TJ finding bags and shoes. Eventually we decided to go to the Spring. More choices. First store we entered was the Roxy-Quicksilver shop. and that's where i found these pretty babies.



Asif says it's limited edition.



It's pretty!

So we went to Padini Concept store to find bag for Adek and guess who else we found there?



Stephy! She left Curtin and went to SwinB! A few of my friends did the same. Stacey, probably Daniel, Ezu's friend Tony, and some more. Stephy told me about the RWMF that she attended only on the first day. She just got back from Singapore and leaving for Penang tomorrow if i'm not mistaken. Haih... that's girl. She wants to be everywhere. HEHEHEHEHE...



Daus and Adek posing at the back of my car. HAHAHAHA



It's just me

XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe...i always love u more when u with tudung...more decent =P

M K said...

wish i was that decent. you know me better