Monday, July 7, 2008

My Euro Trip - Part 2

Paris was really nice! It was Spring and kinda cold. But not as cold as winter, obviously, but better than Malaysian weather.When i was there i was hoping Dira was with me, we could've gone shopping all the way! Seriously! And wished Van was there too... Bottom line, i wish everyone was there. Dinesh, to light up my day and bully me. Hoe, to IGNORE me, Abby to be ah lian with and take pictures all the way. Fidah to puff around with. Azfar to go eat with. Seriously! Everyone!

Anyway...



Me standing in front of the Notre Dame Church. Gosh people praying there... Tons of them man!



Eiffle Tower at night. There's a carousel there... Nice place.



Statue of Liberty in Paris



Ice creams in Paris! Miss them!



Nice right? Wished i gotten one. =(



That's a freakin TAXI!



The gold statue is actualy real gold. Not just plated.



Cute little car right?

It's only been in paris and i have a LOT of pictures to show. Hehehehe...

Geez i'm sorry... I've never been in Europe before. :P

Part 3 will follow up soon.
XOXO

No comments: