Monday, July 7, 2008

Yesterday...

I dont know what grudge people have against me... It's not like i dont have my time filled with better things to do but some people just have nothing to do. I dont mind if you wanna disturb my life, please do. BUT NEVER! i mean NEVER mess with my family. What does my family have to do with you? I don't understand people who fight with others through parents. I mean seriously? GROW UP! Your problem is me. Why go through parents? Did my parents ever do anything to you? Good GOD!

Who ever you are, i have no idea who you are. But seriously, you've caused damages in my life, if it's only mine, I DONT MIND! but this.. You caused trouble for my whole family! You gave my dad a heart attack. Thank God he's fine now. If something did happen to him, i will not rest until i make sure you get the same fate as i did. Maybe not how i want it to be, but i'm sure god will give you the same!

No comments: